We offer a curated collection of expertise, information and inspiration - delivered by our hand-picked expert practitioners - available online. Our programme is positive and practical, covering five principal topic areas - Careers, Families, Inclusion, Wellbeing and Workplace.Hosted on our website, our programme has 3 main channels and provides a rich resource for employees to tap into whenever and wherever they wish. It's a simple, easy to use and very cost effective employee benefit.
- Live: livestreamed online content spanning careers, families, inclusion, wellbeing and workplace topics. The Live Programme contains various event formats including Talks, Workshops, Support Groups and Ask The Expert sessions. Find out more: read our Live Event information pages here to find out more about what you can expect from each of these formats. Browse the Live programme to get started.
- On Demand: exclusive videos and recordings covering our core topics, available for members to watch at their convenience, in their own time. On Demand includes our range of bitesize video content Shorts - 10-15 minute long videos, focusing on positive and highly practical takeaways in a short and snappy format. Find out more: read our On Demand information pages or go straight to the On Demand programme to get started.
- Library: a rich collection of online content sharing stories and advice. Published weekly via Expert Articles, our Podcast series discussing views and perspectives from both experts and those with lived experience, and our popular Blog series where members share their experiences of balancing work and home. Find out more: read our Library information pages or go straight to the Library.
- There's more:
- Access to our Families Network Community is included free of charge for all member firms. Our Families Network Community offers support and resources to anyone running a Families/Parents & Carers Network or ERG within their organisation.
- Through WLC+ we can provide content tailored directly to your organisations’ needs - for example, a speaker for a Family Network event, a wellbeing session for the whole firm or a dedicated event around diversity and inclusion.
Sign up today
Employers can provide free access to WorkLife Central for all of their staff - find out more about the clients we work with, and why not join them?