Here's how to access WorkLife Central
Welcome to our dedicated page for employees of firms with WorkLife Central membership - this page explains how you can access the WorkLife Central programme, and what benefits we offer.
What is WorkLife Central and who is it for?
Available entirely online, our programme is delivered by carefully chosen expert speakers, helping you to navigate your work and home life. Our content is positive and practical, covering four principal topic areas - careers, families (including parenting/caring), inclusion and wellbeing.
A wide range of formats - including Live Talks, Support Groups and Workshops, instantly available On Demand Videos/Shorts, and a Library of Articles, Blogs and Podcasts – means there is truly something for everyone.Your firm's membership provides you with free access to our full programme, which is spread across 3 channels: Live, On Demand and Library. Everything we do is delivered via this website, and through our App.
How to access your employee benefits
- Visit https://www.worklifecentral.com/account/register and complete the short, one-time registration form
- Sign up using your work email address - this will ensure you are automatically linked to your employer's corporate access
- Click on the email verification link that will be automatically sent to you - check your spam folder if you don't get it. Once you click on the verification link, your account is activated, and you're ready to start enjoying our programme - just ensure you're logged in whenever accessing our website/App.
Once registered, you can:
- Download our App, so you can access our programme on the go
- Opt to receive email communications directly from WorkLife Central. We send 1-2 emails each week letting members know about our latest Live Event invitations, On Demand programme updates, and Library content. We never share emails with 3rd parties. Manage your email preferences through your member profile.
- Log into our website to view our full programme of content, all without charge.