Employee? Here's how to access WorkLife Central
Welcome to our dedicated page for employees of firms with WorkLife Central membership - this page contains a range of resources to help you understand how you can access the WorkLife Central programme, and what benefits we offer.
What is WorkLife Central and who is it for?
WorkLife Central offers professionals access to a curated programme of support and resources delivered by expert practitioners in their respective fields. Our content is positive and practical, covering three principal topic areas - Careers and the workplace, Parenting and home life, and Mental and physical wellbeing.Your firm's membership provides you with free access to our full programme, which is spread across 3 channels: Live, On Demand and Library. You can read more here about What We Offer.
How to access your employee benefits
- Visit www.worklifecentral.com/account/register and complete our simple registration form
- Sign up using your work email address - this will ensure you are automatically linked to your employer's corporate access
- Click on the email verification link that will be automatically sent to you - check your spam folder if you don't get it. Once you click on the verification link, your account is activated.
Once registered, you can:
- download our App, so you can access our programme on the go
- opt to receive email communications directly from WorkLife Central. We send 1-2 emails each week letting members know about our latest Live Event invitations, On Demand programme updates, and Library content. We never share emails with 3rd parties.
- log into our website to view our full programme of content, all without charge.
For any technical queries about online registration, booking webinars or accessing our membership benefits, please contact Christy or Louisa, WorkLife Central CEO.