How Do I Join WorkLife Central?
Welcome to our dedicated page for employees of firms with corporate membership - this page contains a range of tips and resources to help you understand how you can access the WorkLife Central programme, and what benefits we offer.
What is WorkLife Central and who is it for?
WorkLife Central offers professionals access to a curated programme of support and resources delivered by expert practitioners in their respective fields. Our content is positive and practical, covering three principal topic areas - Careers and the workplace, Parenting and home life, and Mental and physical wellbeing.
We carefully vet speakers and choose topics that will inspire, encourage and support. Anyone is welcome to join, and we offer plenty of content relevant for professionals irrespective of whether they are parents or not.
How you can access your membership benefits
- Visit www.worklifecentral.com/account/register and complete our simple registration form
- Sign up using your work email address - this will ensure you are automatically linked to your employer's corporate access
- Click on the email verification link that will be automatically sent to you - check your spam folder if you don't get it. Once you click on the verification link, your account is activated.
- Once registered, you can opt to receive email communications directly from WorkLife Central. We send 1-2 emails each week letting members know about our latest Live Event invitations, On Demand programme updates, and Library content.
- Once registered as a WorkLife Central member, you can log into our website and can to book your own Live Event tickets, and access our On Demand programme and Library content all without charge.
Live Events - how to book
- Create your member login as above (a free, quick and easy process), to be able to book a Live Event. Follow www.worklifecentral.com/account/register to register if you have not already done so.
- Once you've created your member login using your work email address, please log into your WorkLife Central account, and when the Live Event opens for booking, (check the listing here) please book your place.
- Once you've registered, you will receive a confirmation email from us, and we will send you a separate email containing the Zoom access link nearer to the event,