Membership and access for Employers
Corporate Access enables firms to offer their employees free access to WorkLife Central, providing essential support, expertise and inspiration for their work life, home life and wellbeing.
Why join WorkLife Central?
✓ high quality tailored content for busy professionals delivered by hand-picked experts
✓ covers the topics that matter across wellbeing, careers, family life, inclusion and the workplace
✓ multi-media online programme staff can access as-needed
✓ instant access ‘turnkey’ resource
✓ cost effective and low maintenance
✓ compliments and enhances your existing D&I agenda and employee benefits
✓ supports L&D, career progression, upskilling, professional development and work-life integration
Sign up today to:
- give all your employees free access to our full programme of Live, On Demand and Library content, accessible online and globally
- create an additional employee benefit and support your employees across their work and home lives
- provide a cost-effective way to enhance and complement your internal initiatives
- promote talent retention and satisfaction
- access our Families Network Community - a free benefit exclusively for our corporate members, providing essential support and resources to your employees who are responsible for running internal Families/Parents & Carers Networks/ERGs
Interested in a free trial?
Please contact CEO Louisa Symington-Mills to find out about pricing and arrange your free trial.
WorkLife Central Corporate Access covers ALL your employees, not just parents. Employees simply register via our website using their work email address and will then be able to access our FULL programme including Live (Online livestreamed Talks, Workshops and Support Groups), On Demand (Recordings, Videos and Shorts), and our Library of Blogs, Articles and Podcasts, without individual charge.
Corporate Access is priced on a tiered structure dependent on an employer’s total number of employees in the UK / Globally. To find out the annual price for your category, please contact us.
You can view our current corporate members here