NHS staff - Welcome to WorkLife Central!
Our carefully curated online programme of support and resources covers a range of wellbeing, parenting and work/career topics and is FREE for NHS employees.
Read on to find out more about our offering and how you can access your free benefits.
WorkLife Central benefits for NHS employees
As an employee of the NHS, you have free access to the WorkLife Central platform, which includes:
- Our full Live Programme - live Talks, workshops, support groups and 'ask the expert' sessions delivered by our expert speakers, streamed at 12.30pm GMT, spanning careers, wellbeing, resilience, parenting, inclusion and workplace topics.
- Our On Demand Programme - ready-to-view videos, Talk recordings and bitesize video shorts, which you can access at your convenience in your own time.
The WorkLife Central Library: A rich collection of online content published weekly through our library of Expert Advice articles, WorkLife Stories podcast series discussing views and perspectives on relevant topics, and Our popular blog series sharing experiences of working parents.
How you can access your membership benefits
- Visit www.worklifecentral.com/account/register and complete our simple registration form
- Make sure you sign up using your work email address - this will mean you are automatically linked to the NHS's free Corporate Access
- In the registration form, you can opt to receive email communications directly from WorkLife Central including Live Event invitations, and Stories and Advice - which includes news, blogs, expert advice, podcasts and network updates.
- Click on the email verification link that will be automatically sent to you
- Check your spam folder if you don't get it. Once you click on the verification link, your account is activated.
Once registered as a WorkLife Central member, you can then log into our website and can proceed to book your own Live Event tickets, and access our online Stories and Advice content all without charge.
WorkLife Central Live Events - how to book
- Create your member login as above (a free, quick and easy process), to be able to book a WorkLife Central Live Event (including Talks, Support Groups, Workshops and Ask the Expert sessions). Follow www.worklifecentral.com/account/register to register.
- Log into your WorkLife Central account, and when the Live Event opens for booking, (check the listing here) please book your place.
- Once you've registered, you will receive a confirmation email from us. At least 90 minutes before the Live Event, we will email you directly with the Access Link - please complete this, enabling you to attend the webinar.
- Even if you know you cannot attend the Live Event at its 'live' time/date, please register so that we can send you a link to the recorded version.
- Remember to look out for the confirmation email before the Live Event!
For any technical queries about online registration, booking webinars or accessing our membership benefits, please contact Christy, or WorkLife Central CEO Louisa.