How To Access WorkLife Central
Individuals can enjoy the full WorkLife Central programme through purchasing an annual individual access subscription; organisations can provide free access to WorkLife Central for all of their employees via an annual corporate access subscription. These options are explained in more detail below with separate sections for Individuals, and Employers.
WorkLife Central is open to anyone in a professional role - you don't need to be a parent to join. It's free to get started and join: register here.
Once registered, if you'd like to access any of our content including Live (Webinars, Workshops, Ask the Expert and Support Groups), On Demand (Recordings, Videos and Shorts), and the Library (Expert Articles, Blogs and Podcasts), either your employer will need to provide you with access via a Corporate Access Pass, or you will need to buy your own Individual Access Pass.
Corporate Access enables firms to offer their employees free access to WorkLife Central. Sign up today to:
- give all your employees free access to our full programme of Live, On Demand and Library content, accessible online and globally
- create an additional employee benefit and support your employees across their work and home lives
- provide a cost-effective way to enhance and complement your internal initiatives
- promote talent retention and satisfaction
- access our Families Network Community - a free benefit exclusively for our corporate members, providing essential support and resources to your employees who are responsible for running internal Families/Parents & Carers Networks/ERGs.
Please contact founder and CEO Louisa Symington-Mills to set up your WorkLife Central Corporate Access, find out about pricing, arrange a demo or book a free trial.
Corporate Access covers ALL your employees, not just parents. Employees simply register via our website using their work email address and will then be able to access our FULL programme including Live (Webinars, Workshops, Ask the Expert and Support Groups) and On Demand (Recordings, Videos and Shorts), as well as our Library of Expert Articles and further online resources, without individual charge.
Corporate Access is priced on a tiered structure dependent on an employer’s total number of employees in the UK / Globally. To find out the annual price for your category, please contact us.
You can view our current corporate members here.